Home

Monday, August 18, 2014

Must Have Monday - NeriumAD

For my Must Have Monday pick I am choosing the Nerium Age-Defying Treatment!  I am sure most of you in the beauty/skin care community have already heard of this product and to be honest I have actually had this in my skin care arsenal for awhile now but I have been so busy testing other products that this one got pushed to the back of my stockpile.  So, without further ado I am bringing it back into the front lines of my skin care routine and giving it a serious go around.
The peeps at Nerium promise that NeriumAD will dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, discoloration, uneven skin texture, enlarged pores and aging or loose skin.  That's a lot of promises to keep!  
I actually received my NeriumAD from a girlfriend that is a Brand Partner and sells it.  She uses the entire product line herself and swears by the stuff.  I must admit she looks pretty fantastic although I have read a lot of mixed reviews so I wanted to test it out for myself.  Unfortunately, all the products in the Nerium line come with a pretty hefty price tag so I suggest getting your hands on a free bottle or sample to try before you buy.
Have you tried any of the Nerium products?  If so I would love to hear about your experience so leave me a comment below...  I will follow up with a review once I have been using it for a few weeks so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment