Home

Monday, August 25, 2014

Must Have Monday-bareMinerals Natural Light Face Lifting Duo

Natural Light Face Lifting Duo


I am feeling like things are looking up a little more from last week, it's a new day & a new week!  
Happy Must Have Monday!
As most of you already know I am a bareMinerals fanatic so when I came across this highlighting product from bareMinerals I knew it had to be on my "Must Have" list.  Apparently it's been around for awhile so I am not sure how I am just now seeing it but now that I know about it I simply must have it!  It has great reviews for the actual product but I have also seen a few complaints from people not knowing how to really use it and that the product itself does not come with instructions.  However, the bareMinerals website has these instructions..
  • Warmer Back-Lit tone creates a lift effect when applied above brows, on inner and outer eye corners and cheekbones
  • Lighter Well-Lit tone diffuses shadows in nose folds, lip corners and lower cheeks

It would be nice to have one of those easy to follow face charts or diagrams that some bareMinerals products come with so I took it upon myself to do a little research.  I could not find any face charts or diagrams, just a couple "How To" articles that I have listed below...

Have you tried the bareMinerals Natural Light Face Lifting Duo?  If so, leave me a comment below, I would to hear what you think about it!




No comments:

Post a Comment