Home

Monday, August 4, 2014

Mandala Massage Ball-Review



I was sent 2 of these Mandala Massage Balls to test out for for them and I am 100% happy!  I use a massage ball almost daily and I had previously purchased another brand on Amazon that worked okay but I did not care for the material it was made out of and it was a little too soft for me but the Mandala Massage Ball is the perfect size and has just the right amount of firmness.  I have been using the Mandala Massage Balls along with the MELT Method which helps you eliminate muscle knots and tension by targeting trigger points by using gravity & your own weight.



I have found that I take way less over the counter pain medicine since using these massage balls in conjunction with the MELT Method and if I feel a tension headache coming on I can usually get rid of it completely just by using these Mandala Massage Balls.

Order your own Mandala Massage Balls on Amazon.com for only $16.99 and they also have a 30-day HASSLE-FREE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment