Home

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract - Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review




Apex Natural sent me a bottle of their Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract to test for them and I have been using it now for about 4 weeks and I have really noticed that it has helped me loose a few pounds in that short amount of time with no change to my diet and virtually no exercise.  I am really happy with the results and I look forward even better results with continued use along with a healthy diet & exercise.

According to their product information Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract works because green coffee beans contain a natural component called Chlorogenic Acid, which various studies have shown can slow the absorption of glucose from food intake while also boosting the metabolism to help burn fat in the liver.  Green Coffee also contains beneficial plant-based antioxidants!



You can check out what a difference Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract makes for you by ordering your own bottle on Amazon.com!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment