Home

Monday, February 16, 2015

Vitamin C Serum by Skinology Beauty Solutions-Review



With all the Vitamin C Serums on the market right now it's really easy to get confused with which one to buy.  I have been really blessed and have had the opportunity to try out some really great Vitamin C Serums like this one from Skinology Beauty Solutions.  It's a 98% Natural, 72 % Organic blend of Clinical Strength 20% Vitamin C & Vitamin E, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid and Antioxidant Amino Complex.  These powerful ingredients helps with all kinds of skin issues like minimizing the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines, age spots, skin discoloration, acne and will even help eliminate free radicals & boost collagen production.
I use Vitamin C Serum in both my morning and evening skincare routines after cleansing but before I apply moisturizer and apply to my face, neck, decollete and to my shoulders  The serum is really lightweight so it quickly absorbs into the skin leaving it hydrated, nourished, soft and smooth!
Not only is this Vitamin C Serum made with natural and organic ingredients but it's also formulated without alcohol, parabens, sulfates and never tested on animals!  For more detailed info or to purchase go to Amazon.com or click on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment