Home

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts-Review



I love a good bath and for me adding bath salts, like these ones that Adovia sent me are a "Must Have" for a good bath.  These Dead Sea Bath Salts by Adovia have over 26 essential minerals that the body needs for natural soothing and relaxation and are way better than the average Epsom Salts!
I also like to use the Adovia Dead Sea Salts to make few varieties of salt scrubs.  I just use mason jars and add some of the Dead Sea Salt, Fractionated Coconut Oil and my choice of Essential Oils for each one like Lavender and Lemon.  The salt helps rejuvenate and exfoliate your skin leaving it super soft and leaving you feeling super relaxed and the Fractionated Coconut Oil hydrates your skin while the Essential Oil helps to soothe the senses!
The Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts contain absolutely zero additives, colors, or scents so they are perfect for making your own creations or on their own to add to your bath water and soak all your aches and pains away!


Go to CleopatrasChoice.com for more information or to order your own Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts and you can also order by clicking on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment