Home

Monday, February 2, 2015

I Am Radiant Facial Serum by Jeffen-Review



Who doesn't want to be radiant or at the very least have radiant skin?  I love the name of this serum and so it's no surprise that I love the serum itself!  I have been using the I Am Radiant Facial Serum that Jeffen sent me to review for them and I am really impressed with my results so far.
This serum is unique from some of the other serums that I have tested out because not only does it have the much loved and talked about 20% Vitamin C in it but it also has one of my favorite oils in it, Argan Oil!  Having Argan Oil as an additional ingredient is brilliant.  Argan Oil hydrates the skin, reduces the visibility of wrinkles, restores elasticity and leaves skin feeling plumper and softer.  So, add 20% Vitamin C, which helps rejuvenate your collagen production and reduces the appearance of sun damage & age spots and then add some Hyaluronic Acid to also help minimize fine lines and wrinkles and moisturize your skin and you have a super powerful serum that leaves your skin, soft, smooth radiant and wrinkle free!  I am not sure if it gets any better than that!
This serum is lightweight, non-greasy and works perfectly with my oily skin.  I place just 1-2 drops on my face and gently massage in, my skin drinks it up almost immediately.  It's actually good for all skin types so if you have any skin issues this serum should work for you as well.
With certified organic ingredients, no alcohol, parabens, sulfates, harmful dyes, and synthetic fragrances, cruelty-free, vegan, FDA and GMP certified and made in the USA you just can't go wrong!


If that isn't enough, for every serum you buy, Jeffen donates $1 to Universal Giving.  100% donation goes toward empowering children with backpacks, school supplies, and supporting literacy programs.  Super cool, right?
They also have a hassle-free money-back guarantee.  If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, please return your serum for a no-questions asked, full refund.
Go to jeffen.com for more detailed information on this serum and any of their other products.  You can purchase on Amazon.com or just click on the link below...

   

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment