Home

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Kitty Moodycards-Review



I think these Kitty Moodycards are hilarious and they are perfect for my office!  I also have the Dog Moodycards as well so it's fun to sit them on my desk and switch them out depending on my mood.  They are also a great conversation piece and every time someone comes into my office it's the first thing they notice and it's to hear them giggle when they see it.  I also like that something so simple and inexpensive can help lighten the mood somewhere where it might otherwise be a little too serious or even a little too boring!  Fun!
Check out the rest of the Moodycards at Moodycard.com and you can purchase on Amazon.com or by clicking on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment