Home

Monday, February 2, 2015

Fractionated Coconut Oil by Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals-Review




I have been having so much fun making my own Roller-Ball perfumes and Aromatherapy Treatments with this Fractionated Coconut Oil that Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals sent me to review for them.  Really, the possibilities are endless!
This Fractionated Coconut Oil is 100% pure and natural, odorless, colorless and non-greasy.  You can use it by itself as a moisturizer for skin and hair or mix it with other ingredients to make your own special skin & hair care treatments.  Fractionated Coconut Oil is the perfect carrier to blend with essential oils to create everything from toothpaste and lip balms to face wash and shampoos.  Like I said, the possibilities are endless!
I decided I wanted to make some Roller Ball Perfumes and Aromatherapy Treatments.  For my Roller-Ball Perfume I used some plain Roll on Bottles with Balls and Black Caps, Fractionated Coconut Oil and various Essential Oils.  
For my perfume I just used my Monoi Oil that I purchased from Yves Rocher (it smells like everything good in the tropics, so yummy) and the Fractionated Coconut Oil.  Depending on how strong you want the scent to be you can use more or less of the Monoi Oil or whatever essential oil your using.  That's it, now I have a my very own Roller-Ball perfume to keep in my purse!  
I also made some Aromatherapy treatments, one using Peppermint Oil, did you know that smelling Peppermint Oil every two hours can suppress the appetite and it works wonders on headaches, among other things?  The other one that I made was with Lavender Oil, most of already know the relaxing and calming effects that Lavender Oil has.  I love having these on-hand and ready to use whenever I need a little pick me up!  I also decided I would make up a few extras for gifts!
You can purchase the Fractionated Coconut Oil directly from MajesticPure.com or on Amazon.com.
You can also just click on the links below...

         

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment