Home

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

100% Pure Organic Rosehip Oil by Skinology Beauty Solutions-Review


I think Rosehip Oil is one of those under-used oils.  For me, Rosehip Oil is a front runner right along Aragan Oil in terms of the skincare benefits that is offers.  Skinology Beauty Solutions sent me their generous 4oz. bottle of 100% Pure Organic Rosehip Oil to review for them and I have been really impressed with it's effectiveness.  Pure and Organic really is the only way to go when it comes to oils and Skinology Beauty Solutions knows how to do it right!

I use Rosehip Oil for just about everything I have even been known to put it all over my body after I get of the shower.  Not only is it super hydrating and nourishing but it can treat a wide range of skin issues that include fine lines & wrinkles, dry skin, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation and even stretch marks!  
I like to use the Rosehip Oil around my eyes, neck and decollete before bed.  I just take one drop and press it into the skin around both my eyes and the use another drop on my neck and gently smooth in the oil using upward strokes and then I use a few more drops on my decollete and massage them in.  The oil is lightweight and soaks into the skin almost immediately leaving your skin visibly hydrated and with a radiant glow!

You can purchase this huge 4oz. bottle on Amazon.com for only $20.95!  At 4oz. it will last for ages!
You can also click on the link below...
  
    

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment