Home

Monday, February 23, 2015

Coconut Colon Cleanse by Island Vibrance-Review



I am always on the hunt for a good Detox and the ones I usually go for are usually around 7-14 days.  So, when Island Vibrance sent me their 30 day Coconut Colon Cleanse to review for them I was really interested in seeing how well it worked and if 30days was going to be too long for me.
The purpose of a 30 day cleanse is that cleans vital organs, purges the poisonous toxins from your body resulting in more energy, weight loss, decreased body fat and better mineral and vitamin absorption.
I have to say that I was really impressed with the Coconut Cleanse.  I feel like it was really gentle but very effective and more importantly I feel like it did what it was supposed to do. Since I do cleanses on a more regular basis I think this particular cleanse would work even better for someone who has never done a cleanse or hasn't done one in awhile.  I think doing the cleanse over a 30 day time period really allows the product to help your body cleanse out all of the toxins more effectively.
As with all the other supplements that I take this one is also 100% pure, contains NO fillers, NO binders, and NO artificial ingredients.  Island Vibrance also offers a 365 day money back guarantee.  To purchase or for more information go to IslandVibrance.com or you can also purchase by clicking on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment