Home

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Peppermint Essential Oil by Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals-Review



I love, love, love this Peppermint Oil!  I did a blog post earlier in the week about how I mixed this Peppermint Oil by Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals with some of their Fractionated Coconut Oil to make some Peppermint Roll-On Aromatherapy so you can read all about that here!  
I have been using my Peppermint Roll-On Aromatherapy not just everyday but several times a day.  This pure Peppermint Oil helps me with my tension headaches and I also place just a little under my nose every few hours to help curb my appetite, especially if I start feeling like I need to eat something out of stress or boredom.  I feel like this Peppermint Oil has been my magic little oil lately!
Make sure read my Fractionated Coconut Oil by Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals-Review to learn how to make your very own Peppermint Roll-On Aromatherapy.

Go to MajesticPure.com for more information or you can order from Amazon.com or by using the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment