Home

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

True Skin Care Anti-Aging Eye Gel-Review


*True Skin Care Soothing Eye Gel

If you have been following my blog then you already know I have a slight obsession with eye gels, creams, serums, really any kind of eye product!  True Skin Care sent me their Anti-Aging Eye Gel to review for them so of course I was more than happy to test it out!
I love eye gels because one of my favorite things to do is keep my eye products in the fridge so when I apply them in the a.m. they are nice and cold and help wake up my tired eyes and it works a little better if the product is a gel.
This Eye Gel is full of awesome anti-aging ingredients like, Peptides, Aloe, Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea, Cucumber and Licorice Root and they help reduce dark circles, help hydrate and soothe puffy eyes!  The gel itself is the perfect consistency and immediately soaks into your skin leaving your eye area feeling soothed, refreshed and de-puffed.  It's the perfect little morning pick-me-up!  I have also been applying any extra gel to my neck so I would recommend that as well.  Don't let any product go to waste!
For more information make sure you go to trueskincareproducts.com and you can also get more info and purchase on Amazon.com or just click on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment