Home

Thursday, February 19, 2015

OZ Naturals Retinol Serum-Review



I think Retinol is another one of those skincare products that everyone should be using right along with their Vitamin C Serum!  Retinol can tackle a bunch of different skin issues such as wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation and can really help with the texture and tone of your skin too.  Oz Naturals sent me their Retinol Serum to review for them and I have been super impressed with my results after using this Retinol Serum From Oz Naturals for just 2 weeks.
The OZ Naturals Retinol Serum has a unique blend of ingredients besides the clinical strength 2.5% Retinol, it also contains Astaxanthin and Vitamin E, which provide antioxidant properties and activate collagen and elastin production.
I use the serum as part of my evening skincare routine and apply an even layer on my face, neck and decollete and when I wake up my skin feels hydrated, plump and even a little dewy!  It has really helped diminish my the look of my hyperpigmentation and other spots.  It  also has made the fine lines around my eyes less noticeable.  I definitely recommend the OZ Naturals Retinol Serum!


Go to oznaturals.com for more information on their Retinol Serum and check out all the other great products they offer.  You can also order by clicking on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment