Home

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Intensive Youth Eye Gel by Radha Beauty-Review



I was recently sent some Radha Beauty products to review and this Intensive Youth Eye Gel was one of them and it has quickly become my go to Eye Gel!
The Intensive Youth Eye Gel is 99% Natural & 75% Organic, lightweight and packed full of anti-aging ingredients like Plant Stem Cells to protect against sun damage and other external aggressors,  Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate the skin and plump it up with moisture, Matrixyl 3000 to firm the skin and it also contains Cucumber Hydrosol, Vitamin E, Organic Aloe to further nourish the skin.  This Eye Gel treats every eye concern I have including dark circles, puffiness, eye bags, wrinkles and fine lines.  Since the gel is lightweight it absorbs really quickly so it's also perfect to wear under make-up.  The other really great thing about the Eye Gel is that it's non-comedogenic, does not contain parabens, sulfates or alcohol so you can use it anywhere on your face.  I love a product that can multi-task!!
Tip:  Keep in your refrigerator for that extra cooling & refreshing effect!


Go to radhabeautyproducts.com to purchase or for more information on this Intensive Youth Eye Gel and make sure you check out their other products too!  I am also currently testing out and loving their Vitamin C Serum and Retinol Moisturizer as well so I will doing a review on those soon!  You can also purchase on Amazon.com or click on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment