Home

Friday, February 13, 2015

Indian Healing Clay by Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals-Review



I think everyone who has even a little interest in skincare should keep some of this Indian Healing Clay by Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals on hand.  I was sent this a few weeks ago by Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals to review for them and I've had fun making up my own mask recipes & detox baths.  Since it's great for all skin types one of the benefits about having a jar of this on hand is that you can make up your own mask recipes based on whatever skin issue you are dealing with at the moment.
The Indian Healing Clay contains Sodium Bentonite Clay that has a electromagnetic properties making it very absorbent and helpful for drawing out Metals and Toxins.  That's why it's so great at clearing and detoxifying the skin!  Not only can you use it to clear up skin issues like acne or other blemishes but it can also be used to heal and sooth cuts, insect bites and even bee stings.  I also love to add a little of the Indian Healing Clay to my bath water to help draw out toxins.
Indian Healing Clay will leave your skin clear, tightened and toned, soft and smooth and will even help shrink the appearance of pores!  Below is my favorite detox mask that I promise will give you instant results!

 Indian Healing Clay Detox Mask

1 teaspoon Indian Healing Clay 
1 teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar
Mix ingredients in a small bowl, apply to face (you can also apply to neck & decollete), leave on until dry then rinse off with warm water.  If you would like a thicker mask just double the ingredients and leave on longer.  You can also replace the organic apple cider vinegar with a few drops of Tea Tree Oil. 

Go to MajesticPure.com for more information on the Indian Healing Clay & to check out their other great products!  You can purchase on Amazon.com or by clicking on the link below...

   

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment