Home

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins by Evergreen Nature-Review



OMG, I am so impressed with these Hair Skin & Nails Vitamins that Evergreen Nature sent me to review for them!  You've probably all heard about all the benefits of Biotin for your hair, skin and nails and I'm here to tell you it's all true.  Since I started taking these vitamins several weeks ago my nails are longer and my hair has even seemed to grow faster than it usually does. I can't really say if I noticed a difference in my skin simply because I use a ton of skincare products but I would say if it works that well for nails and hair I am sure it has great skin benefits as well.
These Hair Skin & Nails Vitamins have some additional ingredients besides the 3000 mcg of Biotin that helps promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.  They also contain antioxidant Vitamins A, C, and Vitamin E that help fight free radical damage to your skin and several essential B vitamins that help with healthy nails.


These vitamins will not disappoint when you take as directed and on a regular basis!  Go to Evergreennature.com for more information and you can order them from Amazon.com or by clicking on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment