Home

Friday, February 27, 2015

BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Camellia Oil-Review





It's all about the oils!  It seems like Facial Oils are everywhere these days and for an oily skinned girl like myself the thought of putting oil on my face can be a little scary but I know the benefits can be amazing!
Thankfully, I like to try a lot of products and that especially includes oils!  BEAUTYOILS.CO sent me their 100% Pure Camellia Oil to review for them and after I did a little research I was eager to test it out.  The Camellia Oil is also known as Green Tea Oil and has some really awesome benefits like the ability to heal scars, reduce signs of aging, can be used to remove makeup, moisturizer and it's also great to use on the ends of the hair to help prevent damage.
The oil is lightweight so it absorbs really quickly into the skin leaving it soft, plump and smooth.  I have been using it around my eyes like an eye serum and on my neck and decollete.  I love how it softens the fine lines and leaves my skin feeling really hydrated.  I have also been using it on the ends of my to add moisture to my dry ends and tame the flyaways!
The Camellia Oil is a great universal oil that can be used just about everywhere and I am really happy that I got to test it out and that it has found a permanent place in my skincare routine!
You have to go to beautyoils.co and check out ALL of the oils they offer, they have a fantastic collection and some I have never even heard of (that means more oils for me to try!)!
You can also purchase on Amazon.com or by clicking on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment