Home

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Revitalize Eye Serum With Sea Kelp by Petunia Skincare-Review.



I have to tell you that I am kind of obsessed with eye creams.  I am constantly trying out new ones all the time but that means I have a really good idea of what works and what doesn't.  I also have a few favorites and one that has made it to my favorites list is the Revitalize Eye Serum that Petunia Skincare sent me to review for my blog. (Also, check out this blog post I did for the MUST HAVE skincare tool that I use everyday that is also from Petunia Skincare)  
The consistency of the serum if fairly thick so a little goes a long way and once applied to the skin the serum just melts in and is easily absorbed.  The Revitalize Eye Serum leaves your skin feeling refreshed, hydrated, helps get rid of those nasty dark circles and it also really helps get rid of any puffiness you might have. (Tip: put in the refrigerator for an even more refreshed feeling that helps you feel more awake!) 


The Revitalize Eye Serum by Petunia Skincare is infused with powerful and proven antioxidants, such as Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Alpha Bisabolol, Vitamin C + B3 and Caffeine, specifically targeted to reduce dark circles under the eyes and treat puffy and swollen eyes.  It also has the following ingredients proven to hydrate, repair and firm the skin: Sea Kelp, Sodium PCA, Vitamin C, Matrixyl 3000, Hyaluronic Acid, Pomegranate Extract and Ferulic Acid.
Another thing I love about Petunia Skincare is that they use the best, natural and organic ingredients and they are also 100% CRUELTY FREE!  They only use vegan, and cruelty-free formulations containing natural/organic active ingredients.  No parabens, no sulfates, no gluten, no alcohol, no phthalates, and absolutely no animal testing. Also, it's made in the good ol' USA!
Go to PetuniaSkincare.com for more information on the Revitalize Eye Serum and make sure you take a look at all of their other products while your there!
You can also purchase on Amazon.com and when you place your order they will also send you this (see pic below) FREE E-book too!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment