Home

Monday, December 29, 2014

Jet Lag & Sleep Aid by Ching Chi-Review



If you follow my blog then you already know that I have some major issues when it comes to sleeping which means I am always lacking in the sleep department.  The only thing that really works is a prescription that I get from my doctor which I only take if I have gone a few days without sleep.  Not the most ideal plan but it is what it is!  However, I am always on the hunt for supplements that claim to help with sleeping issues and some of them do work but usually only for a short period of time.  
Ching Chi sent me some of their Jet Lag & Sleep Aid to test out and review for them.  Jet Lag & Sleep Aid is made up of a blend of natural ingredients traditionally used in ancient cultures.  The special formulation is supposed to harmonize with your body to help with jet lag and sleep issues.
I have to say I was really impressed with the Jet Lag & Sleep Aid!  It really did help me fall asleep faster and stay asleep a lot longer than I normally do.  I am continuing to use it as needed and it has even helped me cut down on the number of times I would normally need to use my prescription sleep aid.  So, this product is a win for me!!  (BTW, it does smell a little strange but the benefits are well worth it!).

Go to Amazon.com for more information & to purchase the Jet Lag & Sleep Aid.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment