Home

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Azure Naturals Sweet Orange Infused Vitamin C Organic Facial Cleanser-Review



I love that I get to test out all these great products from great skincare companies!  Azure Naturals has become one of my favorites and I love testing out their new products.  They sent me their Sweet Orange Infused Vitamin C Organic Facial Cleanser to test out & review and not only does it smell fantastic it's also a fantastic cleanser!
If you follow my blog then you know how crazy I am about Vitamin C and how awesome I think it is.  Well, thanks to Azure Naturals you can have it in your cleanser too.  Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant that will help fight and protect your skin against oxidative damage and is extremely effective against healing and preventing sun damage from excessive sun exposure that most of us have accumulated over decades.
I love using the Vitamin C Organic Facial Cleanser in my morning skincare routine it perfectly cleanses, dissolves toxins & impurities and leaves my skin feeling clean, smooth & refreshed.


Another reason I love Azure Naturals is because their products are made with the highest quality natural and organic ingredients available. Their products also contain no alcohol, no parabens, Gluten Free, Vegan (Plant Based), and No GMO's, Cruelty Free and Never Tested On Animals!
Go to AzureNaturals.com to order and for more information on this cleanser and all their other products.  You can also order on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment