Home

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Total Hair Repair Oil by Foxbrim-Review



I have been loving this Total Hair Repair Oil ever since Foxbrim sent it to me to review a few weeks ago!  The oil is a blend of Organic Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil and Sunflower Oil and all those ingredients combined make for a very powerful hair oil that not only nourishes & repairs damaged hair but it also gives it nice healthy shine.
It's formulated for all hair types so anyone can use it.  I have colored, blond, dry hair and my daughter has colored, kinky, curly, damaged hair and it has made a huge difference for both of us.  I like to apply the Total Hair Repair Oil by Foxbrim to the ends of my hair as soon as I get out of the shower and then I also use a little after my hair is dry and styled to help smooth any flyaways.  As a result, I have soft, manageable & silky hair.  Plus, if I have any left over oil on my hands I just rub it into my skin and it also leaves my skin soft & silky!
I have fast become a huge fan of all things by Foxbrim.  I feel really lucky that I have had the chance to able to review a lot of their products, they have all been amazing!

Go to Foxbrim.com for more information on some of their other products and you can order the Total Hair Repair Oil on Amazon.com.  Plus. Foxbrim proudly provides you a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.  They will offer you a full refund.  No questions asked.

 

If using oils on your hair to help keep it healthy and looking it's best interests you then you should definitely check out this article on how to make your own essential oil blend to help make your hair grow... How To Make A Stimulating Essential Oil Blend For Hair Growth over on oilingpoint.com!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment