Home

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Azure Naturals Ultimate Sweet Orange infused 15% Organic Vitamin C Moisturizer-Review



I have been loving this Organic Vitamin C Moisturizer that Azure Naturals sent me to test out and review for them along with their entire line of Ultimate Vitamin C products!  They are all fantastic products and I highly recommend them so make sure to read all of my other reviews. (You can use the search feature on my blog and search for "Azure Naturals" to find all the reviews).
The Organic Vitamin C Moisturizer is a great moisturizer and really light weight so it's perfect for both a morning & evening skincare routine.  Not only does the Organic Vitamin C Moisturizer keep your skin well hydrated it helps diminish those fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots, as well as give you a tighter and more toned complexion.


As always, Azure Naturals products are made with the highest quality natural and organic ingredients available. Their products also contain no alcohol, no parabens, Gluten Free, Vegan (Plant Based), and No GMO's, Cruelty Free and Never Tested On Animals!
Go to AzureNaturals.com to order and for more information on this cleanser and all their other products.  You can also order on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment