Home

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Azure Naturals 100% Virgin Argan Oil-Review


*Azure Naturals 100% Virgin Argan Oil

I have long been a fan of Argan Oil, I love it because you can literally use it on just about everything and it delivers great results.  I am also a big fan of Azure Naturals so when they sent me their 100% Virgin Argan Oil to review for them I was super happy.
Why do I love Argan Oil?  First of all, I have really oily skin but this is one oil that is great for all skin types, even acne-prone.  It's ultra-lightweight, non-greasy, and it absorbs really quickly.  It's full of powerful anti-oxidants such as Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid as well as other essential fatty acids including Oleic, Palmitic, and Linoleic Acids.  These ingredients make Argan Oil a super food for your skin, hair, and entire body!  Argan Oil has astonishing healing, conditioning, and anti-aging properties that help keep your skin and hair looking nourished and revitalized.
My favorite way to use Argan Oil is to apply it to my face as a sleep mask and I also apply it to my neck, decollete and shoulders as part of my nighttime skincare routine.  When I wake up in the morning my skin feels really hydrated and has a nice dewy glow to it.
Still not convinced you should try it?  Well, another great thing about Azure Naturals is they offer a ONE YEAR money back guarantee!  If you don't absolutely love any of their products they will give you a full refund, including shipping!
Get more information on their 100% Virgin Argan Oil and other Azure Naturals products at AzureNaturals.com or you can also purchase it on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment