Home

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Retinol Surge Moisturizer by Body Merry-Review.



Retinol (also known as a type of Vitamin A) is another product that I think everyone should have in their skincare routine, right along Vitamin C Serum.  Retinol is an important part to any skincare routine because it can unclog pores, boost collagen to help reduce fine lines & wrinkles and it also helps speed up cell turnover to even out discoloration and smooth the skin.
I have been having great results with this Retinol Surge Moisturizer that Body Merry sent me to review for them.  It not only leaves my skin feeling well moisturized it also leaves it feeling soft and smooth.  It's a lightweight moisturizer that can easily be worn under makeup.  I have been using it on my face, neck, decollete and my latest little beauty tip is that I have also been using my anti-aging creams & serums on my shoulders.  I have a lot of "freckles' on my shoulders, which at my age (41), I guess they could be called "age spots" (two evil little words, lol) and adding my shoulders to my skincare routine, I think, will help keep me looking younger!

I love working with a Body Merry because their products are made here in the USA, they are cruelty free and they do not use any harsh chemicals like Parabens,Sulphates or Phthalates.
Also, Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this moisturizer, just contact them and get a full refund. You don't even need to return the bottle.

Go to bodymerry.com to check out some of their other products and you can also purchase the Retinol Surge Moisturizer on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment