Home

Monday, December 22, 2014

The Hot Yoga Towel by Yoga Design Lab-Review



How cool is this Hot Yoga Towel that Design Lab sent me to review for them?  I love a good paisley design and this yoga towel definitely delivers! ( Love, love, love this towel!)  Not only does it deliver on design but also in functionality.  I love that this Hot Yoga Towel is really lightweight and easy to throw in your gym bag.  It's also non-slip so your not sliding around while your doing your favorite yoga poses and it's also really absorbent for when your really working it out!
This will be something that you get comments on in class and everyone will want one.  I tell them to check out yogadesignlab.com where they have great selection of towels & mats to choose from and and they can purchase them on Amazon.com too.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment