Home

Monday, December 1, 2014

Bio'Sensiya Rejuvenating MultiVitamin Night Time Serum-Review.



I have been all about serums and facial oils lately and I have been loving this night time serum that Sweetsation Therapy sent me.  The Bio'Sensiya Rejuvenating MultiVitamin Night Time Serum helps support healthy skin function and also helps maintain firmness.  With ingredients like 1.5% of Vitamin A (Retinol), Vitamin C and Vitamin D it targets the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, improves appearance of pigmentation, skin texture and tone, as well as boosts skin hydration.

I have been using the Bio'Sensiya Rejuvenating MultiVitamin Night Time Serum in my nightly skincare routine for several weeks now and I noticed a definite improvement in my skin overall.  I use it on my face, neck and decollete and I love the look & feel of my skin in the morning.  It feels really well hydrated, the texture seems to be more smooth and it has an overall glow to it.  This serum is a definite Must Have!

Go to SweetsationTherapy.com for more info on Bio'Sensiya Rejuvenating MultiVitamin Night Time Serum and be sure to check out their other products while your there.  You can also purchase the Bio'Sensiya Rejuvenating MultiVitamin Night Time Serum on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment