Home

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

La Beaute Pure Vitamin C Serum-Review



I want to give a big THANK YOU to La Beaute Pure for sending me their fantastic Vitamin C Serum to review for them!  If you follow my blog then you already know that I am constantly (at least it seems like it's constant, lol) telling my readers that they should all be using Vitamin C Serum as part of their everyday skincare routines.  It is simply a MUST HAVE!
I have been loving this Vitamin C Serum from La Beaute Pure.  It not only contains Vitamin C which helps lighten up those annoying spots from sun, aging & acne but it also has Hyaluronic Acid Serum & Vitamin E that help reduce fine lines & wrinkles and leaves the skin feeling soft & hydrated.


I apply on my face, neck & decollete every morning immediately after I wash & tone my skin but before I apply any moisturizer and repeat every evening as well.  
Here's a little beauty secret of my own that I would like to share...I also apply the La Beaute Pure Vitamin C Serum to my shoulders!  I have to say for being 41 my skin looks pretty good, I don't really have many wrinkles except for the usual fine lines around my eyes.  The place where I notice my aging the most is my decollete and shoulders.  As I age, the more time I spend in the sun I tend to get "freckles" on my shoulders and decollete.  Applying Vitamin C Serum to those areas helps reduce the appearance and in some cases completely remove those "freckles".  Keeping your decollete and shoulders "freckle" free will help you looks years younger!
Go to labeautepure.com for more information and you can also purchase the La Beaute Pure Vitamin C Serum on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment