Home

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit-Review



I have used Teeth Whitening products from my dentist and while they have worked they have also been quite expensive.  Dr. Song sent me not only their Professional Teeth Whitening Kit but their Dr Song Remineralization Gel to review as well and I have had great results with both products and for a fraction of the cost of products that you would get from your dentist. 
The Dr Song Remineralization Gel is recommended to use with teeth whitening products to desensitize teeth during treatment.  It helps reduce teeth sensitivity during teeth whitening, restore minerals, and even helps strengthen enamel.  I definitely noticed great results with the Remineralization Gel, my teeth have a lot less sensitivity.
I have used the Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening after just 4 treatments I noticed that my teeth were already beginning to look a lot more white.  I plan on posting a before & after pics once I have completed the treatment process so be sure to stay tuned!  The Teeth Whitening Gel is pretty strong at 44% so it's important that it doesn't get on your gums or it will cause irritation.
Both kits come with everything you need to have teeth that are more white, a lot stronger and a lot less sensitive!


Go to DrSongMedical.com for more information on both the Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit and the Dr Song Remineralization Gel Kit.  You can also order both at Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment