Home

Monday, December 15, 2014

Must Have Monday-Lierac Micellar Cleansing Water


I have been wanting to try out the Lierac Micellar Cleansing Water for awhile now.  It has received great reviews among other bloggers and I have never tried a Cleansing Water before so I decided I just had to have it!  I've saved up enough Birchbox points to basically get it for free so I went ahead and ordered it and I can't wait to try it out for myself!
The Lierac Micellar Cleansing Water is alcohol-free, no-rinse cleansing water that helps to easily remove makeup, dirt, and other impurities for a fresh, soft complexion.  You can either use the cleansing water by itself to remove makeup & clean your face or you can use it just as a make-up remover and follow it up with your regular skincare routine.
If you are not familiar with Birchbox it's a monthly beauty box subscription for only $10.00 where you get a variety of 5 beauty/skincare samples and sometimes even full size items.  After you have tried & tested the products you can do a review on them and earn 10 Birchbox points per reviewed item.  You can also earn 1 reward point for every dollar spent in their on-line store.  One you accumulate 100 Birchbox points they will give you $10.00 to spend in their on-line store.  The points add up pretty fast and it's a great way to purchase the full-size version of the products you tried and loved.
Click here if you would like to join Birchbox and receive a box full of goodies for yourself each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment