Home

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Derma Roller by Petunia Skincare-Review



I have to admit, when I hear the "needle" I get a little tensed up.  However, if I have learned one thing over the years sometimes it hurts to be beautiful!  Actually, this Derma Roller that Petunia Skincare sent me to review is super cool and doesn't really hurt at all, despite the fact that it has a roller loaded with surgical stainless steel needles that you roll all over your face!
The Derma Roller is proven to stimulate collagen production, which helps accelerate skin regeneration.  So, what does that mean for you?  That means you can fade pitted acne scars, reduce wrinkles, fade stretch marks and even help with appearance of cellulite!
I use the Derma Roller in my nightly skincare routine after I wash my face but before I put on any skincare products.  The process of using the Derma Roller adds a few extra minutes to your skincare routine but I promise, it's totally worth it!  By using the Derma Roller in your nightly skincare routine it will help your serums & creams penetrate your skin at a deeper level since your pores are opened from the epidermis to the dermis layer.  That's a fancy way of saying "your pores are wide open & ready for product"!
After using for just a few weeks I have noticed a real difference in my skin.  It feels and looks smoother and even more healthy.  I think this little tool combined with good quality skincare products can make a huge difference in the condition of your skin and it's definitely worth a try!


Go to PetuniaSkincare.com for more information on the Derma Roller and to check out their other skincare products!  Also, you can purchase the Derma Roller by Petunia Skincare on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment