Home

Monday, November 17, 2014

Stretch Mark & Scar Cream by InstaNatural-Review



Another great product from one of my favorite brands!  InstaNatural sent me their Stretch Mark & Scar Cream to review for them.  Who doesn't need a little help getting rid of their stretch marks and scars?  I know I do!
I have been using the Stretch Mark & Scar Cream by InstaNatural for a few weeks now on a particular spot on my leg, a bug bite gone seriously awry.  I could kick myself for not taking before & after pics because it looks a lot better than it did when I started.  While I love before & after pics I tend to steer away from them a little bit because I have found it's all about the camera & lighting.  The way my current camera takes pics it's sometimes hard to tell a real difference even though I can see a difference when I look in the mirror (since I am extremely familiar with every centimeter of my face, lol).  Regardless, I would give this Stretch Mark & Scar Cream by InstaNatural a 5 out of 5 stars for how well it worked on my bug bite.  It has the consistency of a pretty thick lotion but it absorbs really well into the skin.  I was tempted to try it out on some of the old acne scars I have but because of a couple of the ingredients I was afraid that my face might break out.  I just have to be really careful about what goes on my face.
Get a bottle for yourself and let me know how it goes!  You can purchase it on Amazon.com.  Also, check their other products at InstaNatural.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment