Home

Friday, November 14, 2014

100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge infused with Activated Charcoal by Oleavine-Review



Who knew a little sponge would be capable of big things?  Oleavine sent me their Konjac Sponge infused with Activated Charcoal to review for them and I have been amazed at how well it cleans my face and leaves it feeling soft and smooth.  The other cool thing about this sponge is you don't even need to use a cleanser with it because it's infused with Bamboo Charcoal which contains activated carbon and minerals that purify, supply antioxidants, help draw out excess oils and fight hard-to-reach acne-causing bacteria.  Like I said, big things from a little sponge!  The Konjac Sponge is fantastic for all skin types but it's especially effective for oily and acne-prone skin.

This cool little sponge is also only $10 and only needs to be replaced every 2-3 months, what a deal, huh?  Go to Oleavine.com to get more info on the Konjac Sponge infused with Activated Charcoal and all their other skincare products.  You can also purchase the Konjac Sponge at Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment