Home

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Argan Oil Hair Mask-Review



So, if you follow my blog you know that I love a good mask, and that includes a good hair mask!  If they had body masks I would probably use those too!  There is just something about the way your skin & hair feel after you use a good mask that you just can't get with normal day to day cleansing, conditioning or moisturizing.
I have been a fan of InstaNatural products for awhile now and I just did a review on their Facial Oil Cleanser that I loved!  Not only do they use high quality, all natural and organic ingredients the products themselves work amazingly well!
I was really happy when InstaNatural sent me their Argan Oil Hair Mask to test out for them and I have been using it about once a week for the last few weeks and I have noticed that the condition of my hair has really improved.  I was on a hair mask kick for quite awhile but then for some reason (mostly time) I stopped so my hair was in desperate need of some deep conditioning.
Not only did the Argan Oil Hair Mask leave my hair feeling super soft it even looked a lot more shiny and it was more manageable.
I washed my hair like I normally would in the shower and then once I got out of the shower I towel dried my hair, applied the mask and let the mask worked it's magic for about 15 minutes and then rinsed it out.  The difference in my hair was immediate!

This is by far one of the better hair mask that I have tried and will now have a permanent place in my mask arsenal!  You can purchase Argan Oil Hair Mask by InstaNatural on Amazon.com.  Be sure to also check out their website to get more information on the Argan Oil Hair Mask and all their other products!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment