Home

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

MY Konjac Sponge - All Natural Facial Konjac Sponge with Activated Bamboo Charcoal-Review



Have you seen or used these Konjac Sponges yet?  These are the coolest thing, they are 100% natural, 100% biodegradable AND they cleanse, exfoliate and revitalize the skin!  
I was sent the All Natural Facial Konjac Sponge awhile ago to test out and I have been using it for a few weeks and I have to say I am impressed!  It's great for all skin types and you don't even need to use cleanser with it (I'm a product junkie so that part was hard for me!).  
The All Natural Facial Konjac Sponge has activated bamboo charcoal and essential minerals to deeply cleanse, exfoliate and absorb excess sebum, toxins and other harmful chemicals from your skin.  After using the sponge my skin felt really clean, soft & smooth and that was all without using additional product.  However, you can use it with your normal facial cleanser as well, which I did on a few occasions.
There is quite a variety of All Natural Facial Konjac Sponges, literally, there is something for everyone and for every skin issue.


When using sponge you just need to make sure you don't wring out the water, just gently squeeze it out and hang to dry.  To keep sponge clean all you need to do is put it in a bowl of water & place it in the microwave on a normal setting for 1:30 minutes every 2 weeks.  sponge should be replaced about every 3 months.
Go to MyKonjacSponge.com for more information on all their sponges go to Amazon.com to purchase a sponge for yourself!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment