Home

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner-Review



I have become a huge fan of all things by Foxbrim!  The product I have most recently become obsessed with is their Natural Refresh Toner.  Foxbrim sent me the Natural Refresh Toner to review for them and it has found a permanent place in my skincare routine.
 I really love Foxbrim products because they are made with natural ingredients and this toner is no different.  The Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner is and alcohol free toner and contains no parabens, no additives, no added fragrances and I also love that their products are not tested on animals.
This toner is really gentle on my skin but works amazingly well.  It leaves my skin feeling extra clean, pores tightened and even exfoliates my dead skin cells.  The Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner restores the pH balance in my skin and leaves it in the perfect condition to apply the rest of my skin care products.


Go to Foxbrim.com to check out all their products and to Amazon.com to purchase the Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment