Home

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Salvere Vitamin C Serum-Review



Yes, it's another Vitamin C Serum I was sent to review!  
This one is from Salvere and it's a Vitamin C Serum but it also contains key ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid.  All of those powerful ingredients fight to enhance skin integrity by lightening brown and aging spots, melasma and other hyperpigmentation.  It will plump up he skin and facilitate smoothness and radiance.  Salvere Vitamin C Serum will repair photo-damaged skin, uneven skin tones and skin blemishes.  It will also replenish lipids and increase firmness to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.  Besides all that the Salvere Vitamin C Serum will offer defensive protection for the skin against environmental pollutants and other similar external factors that bring about premature skin aging.  Whew, that's a lot of things for one little bottle of serum to provide!  
The Salvere Vitamin C Serum is really light weight so it absorbs quickly into my skin and I can use my other serums right on top of it and then if I need it I can follow with my SPF moisturizer.  Now that I have been using this serum for a few weeks I have noticed a great improvement in the condition of my skin.  It has helped diminish the appearance of my fine lines.  However. it has especially helped my Melasma.  I HATE my Melasma and I am always looking for a product to help make the spots lighter or go away entirely and I have found that Vitamin C Serum does just that so Salvere Vitamin C Serum has become a Must Have in my skin care routine!
If you have not added a Vitamin C Serum to your skin care routine then I highly recommend you add one as soon as possible!  You will have beautiful skin before you know it!


Make sure you check out SalvereHealth.org for more information on the Salvere Vitamin C Serum and the other products that they offer and you can also purchase it on Amazon.com!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment