Home

Friday, October 10, 2014

True Sol African Mango Cleanse-Review


*True Sol African Mango Cleanse

African Mango Cleanse is another great supplement that I was sent from True Sol to test out for them.  I have been taking it on & off for a weeks now and it's become my go-to product when I am feeling bloated or when I just feeling like I need a little detoxing.

The True Sol African Mango Cleanse is super gentle but effective and I haven't had any unpleasant side effects from it either.  It's fortified with Flax Seed, Oat Bran, Ginger, Aloe Vera, Acidophilus & of course it also has African Mango Extract!

Some other great benefits of the True Sol African Mango Cleanse is that it increases metabolism and energy and also raises "good" cholesterol, also known as HDL.  I have hereditary high cholesterol so anything that helps me manage that is a HUGE bonus for me.  So far, I have been able to stay off all those nasty high cholesterol drugs just my changing my diet and from taking helpful supplements like this one!


Are you looking for a good, quality supplement to help you cleanse & detox?  Well, I highly recommend this one, it's a great choice, gentle & super effective.  You can purchase True Sol African Mango Cleanse on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment