Home

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pravana Nevo Invisible Control Manipulator Mist-Review




I would like to think that I take pretty good care of my hair, I use really good shampoo, conditioner and I even use hair masks (see my review here).  
However, apparently I have been missing out on another essential product!  Thank goodness Pravana sent me their Invisible Control Manipulator Mist to try out!  It's a heat-activated thermal protectant that helps give my hair internal control and support and at the same time it also helps me mold my hair into my desired style without leaving any residue.  Yep, it's pretty cool stuff!  I have no idea how I have been living without it for so long!
Another great thing about this product is that it's also Vegan, Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, Phthalates-free, Salt-free and also Gluten-free.    
Pravana has an entire line of other great products that I am now dying to try out!  The Invisible Control Manipulator Mist and all the other Pravana products can be found at BeautyCareChoices.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment