Home

Friday, October 31, 2014

Vitamin C Facial Toner by InstaNatural



Two things you should know...I am a huge fan of facial mists and I am also a huge fan of InstaNatural!  I have tried a lot of InstaNatural products and I have yet to try one I didn't love.  The Vitamin C Facial Toner is another one of their products I get to add to my love list!  It feels super refreshing, smells good and my skin just drinks it up.
The Vitamin C Facial Toner contains 100% natural and organic ingredients. It helps clean & shrink pores with Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil and really helps with oily skin (which I have) because it restores your natural pH levels so your skin is balanced.  I have even been using it as a setting spray for my makeup as well and it works great!  It's pretty amazing stuff!


Go to InstaNatural.com to check out their vast selection of great skin care products and you can also purchase their Vitamin C Facial Toner at Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment