Home

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

ZEDA Tea-Korean 100% Pure Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder-Review



Oh how I love my Matcha Green Tea!!  The health benefits of Matcha Green Tea exceed those of regular green tea because when you drink Matcha you ingest the whole leaf, not just the brewed water.  So, I was more than happy to review the 100% Pure Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder that Zeda Tea sent me.

Here is a general list of the great health benefits you get from Matcha Green Tea and why I love it so much:

- Packed with antioxidants
-Boosts metabolism and burns calories
-Detoxifies effectively and naturally
-Calms and relaxes
-Enhances mood and aids in concentration
-Provides Vitamin C, Selenium, Chromium, Zinc and Magnesium
-Fights against viruses and bacteria
-Is rich in fiber
-Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar

ZEDA powdered green teas are made from hand picked tea leaves that bloomed in the first week of May by Soa Dawon tea plantation in Korea.  Zeda Matcha Green Tea is also USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC - The tea farm has organic certification from Europe, USA, Japan, and Korea. It is a recognized tea producer that has received Green Agricultural Product Certification and ISO Certification for its hygienic production processes and equipment.

My favorite way to enjoy my Zeda Matcha Green Tea is by putting it in my morning smoothie, here is link to what that smoothie looks like...

You can purchase this amazing Matcha Green Tea on Amazon.com!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment