Home

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Majestic Bombay - Stainless Steel Eye Brows Slant Expert Tweezers-Review


One beauty tool I think every beauty routine needs is a good pair of tweezers.  I think good, quality tweezers are essential for keeping your brows from getting out of control & for plucking out those stray, unwanted hairs so you have a clear, clean canvas to work with.
How cute are these tweezers that Majestic Bombay sent me to test out?  I mean they are hot pink and made from high-quality stainless steel so what's not to love?  The Majestic Bombay Tweezers have perfectly aligned tips meticulously calculated tension ensures tips close evenly and firmly with no gaps, creating the cleanest, most advanced pulling power!  These Majestic Bombay Tweezers are awesome, the fact that they are hot pink just makes them that much more desirable!  It also doesn't hurt that they have a lifetime sharpening guarantee!
You can purchase your own hot pink Majestic Bombay Tweezers on Amazon.com!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment