Home

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Naturalico Cellulite & Body Firming Cream-Review



Most of us are all too familiar with Cellulite.  I am pretty sure most women have in, some just more than others.  I don't have a ton of Cellulite and it's mostly and the back of the thighs & butt area.  Regardless, it's ugly.  I used to pray that Cellulite would one day be an attractive feature, lol!  Unfortunately, I don't think that day is going to come any time soon.
That being said there are a lot of creams on the market right now that will at help make your Cellulite less noticeable.  I was sent this Cellulite & Body Firming Cream by Naturalico and it does give some pretty great results.  I will say this, I think you need to use this and any other cream like it everyday to really see the results.  In other words, you need to be pretty dedicated.  Also, I have noticed some of the results are only temporary.  However, it really does help!  It improves the overall appearance of skin, it looks more toned and more firm.  I love that this cream has Retinol in it which enhances collagen production, encourages skin renewal and helps tighten and firm the skin.   It also contains L-Carnitine which helps the body metabolize fat, Green Tea which helps stimulate the release of stored fat and a few other key ingredients that all help with the overall appearance of your skin.

In addition to using this or any Anti-Cellulite Cream I think it's really important to drink lots of water, make healthy food choices and of course, exercise!  I think all of things combined will give you the results you are looking for.
Go to BellaNaturals.us for more information on this product or to Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment