Home

Monday, October 6, 2014

Vacay Water Enhancer-Review



Have you ever wondered what vacation in a cup taste like (I mean, besides a Piña Colada!)?  It tastes like Island Lemonade!  Vacay sent me some of their Water Enhancer to test out for them and I have been enjoying a cup of vacation ever since!  One packet makes 10 servings and with each sip I become a little more relaxed.  The Vacay Water Enhancer helps relieve stress, anxiety & helps calm the mind by using L-theanine, which is an amino acid found in green tea, chamomile, and passion flower.  It's sweetened with Stevia combined with an all natural lemonade flavor.  
Yep, it's a little Vacay in a cup!


Go to VacayBeverages.com for more information and to purchase Vacay in a cup or go to Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment