Home

Monday, October 27, 2014

Yalmeh Vitamin C Serum-Review



I have become a believer that everyone over the age of 20 should really have a good Vitamin C Serum as part of their skin care routine.  Yalmeh sent me their Vitamin C Serum to test out and review for them and I have had some pretty good results over the last few weeks.  Vitamin C Serum always leaves my skin feeling & looking smoother and softer and it really helps lighten my hyperpigmentation.  I always apply my Vitamin C Serum after I have washed my face and it's still a little damp.  The extra dampness helps all serums and moisturizers to absorb a little easier.  I always follow my serum with a SPF moisturizer.
Some other benefits of Yalmeh Vitamin C Serum is that it can help protect skin cells UV-related damage, improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin, reduce inflammation and promote collagen production.

Get more information or purchase Yalmeh Vitamin C Serum and other Yalmeh products at Yalmeh.com.  You can also purchase Yalmeh Vitamin C Serum on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment