Home

Saturday, September 27, 2014

InstaNatural Facial Oil Cleanser-Review



I've been a fan of facial cleansing oil for awhile now but unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to try out very many brands yet.  InstaNatural was nice enough to send me their 
Facial Oil Cleanser to test out and so far I am really loving it.  The InstaNatural Facial Oil Cleanser is the perfect blend of ingredients that melt away dirt, impurities and makeup without stripping skin of its natural oils or disturbing the natural pH balance.  The energizing blend of oils gently cleans out my pores and removes dead skin cells, leaving my skin smooth, nourished and really soft.
The InstaNatural Facial Oil Cleanser also makes a great makeup remover and you can even use it to take off mascara!  When I feel like my skin needs an extra scrubbing I simply mix some of my exfoliant in with the InstaNatural Facial Oil Cleanser, massage into my skin and rinse off with a warm muslin cloth.

InstaNatural has a lot of other great skin care products that you can check out here.  You can also purchase their products on Amazon.com.  
Plus, stay tuned for my reviews of their Organic Rosehip Seed Oil & Emu Oil!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment