Home

Monday, September 8, 2014

Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask-Review



I have to admit that I have a small addiction to masks of all kinds.  I usually have a stock-pile of about 15 different masks on hand at all times and for just about every issue you can imagine.  There is just something about a mask that leaves you feeling like you did something good for yourself.  So, imagine my excitement when Barefaced sent me some of their Dead Sea Mud Mask to test out for them!
Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask is proven to naturally improve the appearance & feel of skin and it's made with all all natural and organic ingredients and no parabens.  This awesome mud mask tones, tightens and improves skin texture, exfoliates, unclogs and purifies pores, helps get rid of your blackheads and other imperfections, draws out unseen excess oils and impurities and it also moisturizes and stimulates skin collagen to help fight wrinkles!  Seriously, all that goodness comes from this little jar of green heaven.


The Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask looks, feels and even smells the way I think a really good, authentic mud mask should.  The mask is green & really thick and feels like it has a bit of grit in it and you just know that it's going to do a great job at exfoliating as you take the dried mask off.  It smells a little muddy with some hints of eucalyptus, which is exactly how I think an organic, all natural mud mask should smell.  Once you apply the mask to your face you can actually feel it working & drawing out all the nasty bits from your pores.  When you take it off, your skin feels so soft & smooth, amazing!  I LOVE this stuff!



If you love a good mud mask too then you simply must try Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask and see the results for yourself!  Check out Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask on barefacedskincare.com and at Amazon.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment