Home

Monday, September 1, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream-Review



I am really picky when it comes to eye creams and I always seem to be on the hunt for a new one to try out.  So, when Body Merry sent me some of their Age Defense Eye Cream to try I was more than happy to test it out for them.  
First impressions are everything and I have to say that I really liked the packaging for the eye cream.  The Age Defense Eye Cream comes in a great little bottle with pump that allows you to dispense just the right amount of product needed.  Of course the most important thing is the actual product and thankfully that was pretty awesome too!  I have been using the eye cream for a few weeks now and I'm pretty happy with the results so far.  I use it every morning & I love that the light cream absorbs really quickly into my skin and leaves it soft & smooth and takes away my morning eye puffiness.
The Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream is filled with lots of Antioxidants, Natural and Organic components like the ones listed below:
Aloe, Witch Hazel, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Cucumber, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Green Tea, Licorice, Eyebright, Avocado Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Vitamin B5, Lavender and Chamomile and they have also packed in cutting edge peptides like Matrixyl-3000 and Tripeptide-5 with an ocean based Retinol and botanical Hyaluronic Acid. 

 I also love that this product is proudly made in the USA in an advanced, cruelty-free, FDA registered & GMP compliant facility.  Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream also offers a 100% 90-day Money Back Gaurantee so you really can't go wrong trying it out.  You can purchase your own bottle of Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream at Amazon.com on sale now for only $19.99!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment