Home

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Candid Organic Vitamin C Serum-Review



Candid graciously sent me their Organic Vitamin C Serum to test out for them and I have been using it now for about a month and so far I have had some great results!  I have tried several different brands of Vitamin C Serum and each one has been a little bit different in the other ingredients that they add to their Vitamin C Serum and in this case, Candid has added Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and Feluric Acid.  The combination of all those ingredients makes for a powerful serum!


I suffer from Melasma and it's a constant battle fighting off the dark spots that occur as a result so I am always looking for new & innovative products to help diminish the spots.  The Candid Organic Vitamin C Serum has worked great on my stubborn spots and they are now far less noticeable and I find that I am using less concealer to cover them up.  I am hoping for even better results with continued use!

Try Candid Organic Vitamin C Serum to see the great benefits for yourself!  You can purchase Candid Organic Vitamin C Serum from their website or at Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment