Home

Thursday, September 11, 2014

80% HCA Garcinia Cambogia by Pure Natural Labs-Review



If you have been reading my blog then you know I have been a guinea pig lately and testing out a bunch of different supplements cuz that's just what I do, I make sacrifices for my readers!  I thought by testing out a bunch of different brands of the same kind of supplement I would be able to figure out which ones work the best.  Unfortunately, (or fortunately!) that plan didn't work out like I thought it would since all the ones I tried have given me great results.  Thankfully that means there a a lot of great products/brands out there and this 80% HCA Garcinia Cambogia by Pure Naturals Labs is definitely one of them!


The Pure Natural Labs Garcinia Cambogia is standardized to contain 80% Hydroxycitric Acid in a base of Potassium and Calcium for better metabolic absorbtion.  As with the other Garcinia Cambogia supplements that I have tried this one has no binders, fillers or other artificial ingredients.
What makes this brand a little extra special is that they donate 1$ from every order to help the Fight Against Breast Cancer. Your purchase will help fund research and awareness programs!
You can get more information on 80% HCA Garcinia Cambogia by Pure Natural Labs & purchase a bottle for yourself at Amazon.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment